Sweden, Norway, and Denmark Summer Family Vacation 2013

My family and I (11 adults) had another great family vacation. This summer we ventured by motorhome throughout Scandinavia! It was my first trip across the Atlantic Ocean and my first vacation in a motorhome! It was different than our normal hike, beach, snorkel, off the beaten path vacations we have taken to Costa Rica, Mexico, and the Caribbean. What a road trip it was!!! Two weeks of the most breathtaking sights I have ever seen with many harrowingly narrow roads up and down beautiful fjords, and more waterfalls than I ever imagined seeing in a lifetime. We traipsed around fortresses, through palaces, and up and down the city streets of Stockholm and Copenhagen admiring the centuries old architecture. Never have I seen such beautiful churches! We even rode a wheeled bobsled down the Olympic bobsled track in Lillehammer, Norway. I can't wait to see where next summer's vacation takes me.

No comments: